Author Topic: depression glass pitcher? help identify  (Read 1169 times)

wac137

• View Profile
depression glass pitcher? help identify
« on: December 21, 2011, 06:29:05 pm »
I am having trouble finding any information on this exact piece. there is no markings to indicate company that made it and its not block optic because the blocks are the wrong size... the blocks are big at the top and get smaller and closer together towards the bottom. i have included 3 photos if anyone can help identify any information on this piece or pattern and possibly its value. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

hosman321

• View Profile
Re: depression glass pitcher? help identify
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 11:54:16 pm »
I'm definitely not a glass expert but this pitcher seems pretty modern to me. Probably made within the last 15 years or so. I could be wrong though. ;) I like it!

nmallare

• View Profile
Re: depression glass pitcher? help identify
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:39:58 am »
I am having trouble finding any information on this exact piece. there is no markings to indicate company that made it and its not block optic because the blocks are the wrong size... the blocks are big at the top and get smaller and closer together towards the bottom. i have included 3 photos if anyone can help identify any information on this piece or pattern and possibly its value. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

No markings on the bottom whatsoever?

Nick