Author Topic: Looking for people with historically significant objects for TV show!  (Read 2293 times)

tmw

• View Profile
I am looking for people in possession of historically significant objects for a new TV series on HISTORY USA. Ideally you have found this object outside of auction and still own it! 

Some of our stories include Al Capone paraphenalia, an old 1913 Edison record (in can form) and a metal bell from a sunken ship in 1812. 

Many thanks for your help! taliawooldridge@livelymedia.ca
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:30:25 pm by tmw »

Texasbadger

• View Profile
Perhaps listing the program would help people feel like contributing, otherwise it seems like you are trolling and fishing for purchases.

frogpatch

• View Profile
    • Gary Cunnane
Lively Media is a TV production company in Canada that has created a few shows. One of them was called Breeder of the Pack for Animal Planet.

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
I removed the duplicate postings and left this one. If multiple copies of the same posting continue, we will be forced to treat them as spam.
Antiqueaholic in recovery

tmw

• View Profile
Thank you! I really appreciate it :)

jondar

• View Profile
Hello all.  I'm not sure I completely understand.  If I were to have an artifact which would come under the description given by the O.P., would I contact them directly or via the forum.  Thanks for clarifying.

mart

• View Profile
Contact ,I assume, would be made via the email address above !!  Sounds like an interesting show with a historical twist !!  I take it the story would be on how the item came to be in its current location !!

jondar

• View Profile
Yes, thanks.  I read right thru that posting and never noticed that link.