Author Topic: Vintage yard sale find.  (Read 10488 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage yard sale find.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2012, 10:52:55 am »
I hope your PC is ok...spraying Pepsi can be oh so sticky...which brings me to another mishap that i had with my last laptop....I,m a muncher..when on the PC...crisps,sweets, Pepsi,..sticky buns,...you know the scenario,...eventually the crumbs get everywhere,....I,d clean my keyboard every other day...but as time passed, i found that some of my keys were,nt working as they should...and on closer inspection found that there were minute crumbs stuck between the keys.....and try as i might i could,nt get them out...So, i had a brainwave, I,d get the vacuum cleaner and suck them up........Big!!...mistake....all the key pads went up the tube...all i was left with were the little sensors underneath.....i took the cleaner bag out...emptied it onto the floor of my garage....and found almost all of the little pads...to this day I don,t know where A.G..I...or @ went...
Now I have a large sign on the wall ..No Munching..... ;D.
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2012, 11:09:47 am »
you have no idea what kind of image these posts leave in the mind of a Texan !!  lol

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2012, 11:49:39 am »
you have no idea what kind of image these posts leave in the mind of a Texan !!  lol
OH!! I think I do,..i worked with Texans...for many years,..both in the Gulf...and the north Sea....and their sense of humour ..was only second to mine!...lol!

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012, 11:54:38 am »
I'm also guilty of munching along with the continuous pepsi drinking and occasional pepsi spewing (thanks to some sharp witted post writers). So my keyboard is subjected to some awful abuse.  But the biggest culprit is my slobber faced dufus, who loves to 'help out' with the typing as well as leaving 'personal comments' on my laptop. Crumbs, pepsi, dog hair and an overabundance of slobber makes for one cantankerous keyboard at times.  ;)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2012, 12:43:59 pm »
If only Dogs could speak....what wonderous tales they could tell..... :)I thought about using the word spewing.....then thought better of it..as there was a lady present.... ::) ;D

ACStanley

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2012, 03:12:26 pm »
If I was ever in that kind of situation,my teeth would be in my pocket before i started,...the joys of dentures,...i can remember one time whilst driving,the window was open and i felt a sneeze coming on,...dangerous when driving...i turned my head ..sneezed..and my top denture flew out the window...never to be seen again....LOL!

OMG! I must remember not to be drinking pepsi whilst reading your posts.  :D

Hahaha... Oh gosh... Is that a real story!? Never mind... I don't wanna know  perfect just how it is...

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2012, 05:05:30 pm »
True as the nose on my face...which is,nt getting any bigger....and it cost me an arm and a leg to replace them.....

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2012, 09:37:24 pm »
Sapphire, I ca truely related to the dog slobber issues. I have three dogs similar to  yours!
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."