Author Topic: tiny toby jug  (Read 2031 times)

jaikno66

• View Profile

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: tiny toby jug
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 01:00:44 am »
They are listed on UK ebay at approx 9 NZ,dollars, + postage...but never sell,...we have already told you that its a waste of time and money, trying to make money from online site,s,...but you keep on going, and its becoming quite tedious...when will you learn...get out there, hit the junk shops,charity shops, car boot sales.i,m of the opinion,that you are setting yourself up to buy the proverbial "pig in a poke"..... somehow i think that all this advice we are giving you will fall on deaf lugs,....here is some more advice, ...take it,...watch these two items till the end,do not bid on them...let them run their course...see what they sell for/or don,t sell, ...then if you still want to buy....you can bid on this sellers next lot....then when you win them..you can stick them on a shelf...and get pissed off everytime you look at them...because you are stuck with them.... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 08:49:24 am »
Wouldn`t hurt to bid on the little toby mug !! If its only a dollar or two  and stash it back a while !!  Just make sure there is no damage !!  If it has a chip or such,, don`t bid !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 09:00:21 am »
Wouldn`t hurt to bid on the little toby mug !! If its only a dollar or two  and stash it back a while !!  Just make sure there is no damage !!  If it has a chip or such,, don`t bid !!
Mug?..LOL!...Jug....that,s better...but there,s postage on top...and they just don,t sell...but maybe when he,s old and grey,,like us...it,ll be worth half as much again.... ;)
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 11:59:17 am »
I think it boils down to if you like it, buy it! If it is an investment, that's a different matter entirely.
Antiqueaholic in recovery

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »
Personally,, I just like it !! Not much postage !!

jaikno66

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 12:12:33 pm »
I live in the same place anyway so If I get it I'll go and pick it up.what should I bid up to?

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 01:39:03 pm »
Don`t give more than a few dollars !! And nothing at all if any damage !!