Author Topic: Old curling Iron or medical tool?  (Read 4740 times)

Simon13

• View Profile
Re: Old curling Iron or medical tool?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 04:21:14 pm »
Looks like the scrapping has begun....their no worth anything now...antique wise,...your better aff finishing the job...and scrunch them proper like... ;D

Ya is kind of sad but I might just keep them around until I find ones in better shape. They are cool and are a snap in time. I hate scrapping stuff not sure why nothing is meant to last for ever. I just always feel bad when I do it.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 04:38:31 pm »
Look at it this way..if you scrap them...because as it stands..they are damaged...the money that they can generate..will give you funds to buy something else,...that can give you pleasure...I,m like that..I never get attached to anything...I buy what I like...enjoy it for a few years..then punt it and buy something else...and it goes on like this....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 01:51:07 pm »
I, on the other hand (and on the other side of the pond), would see if I couldn't find some cool cameo earrings (thus two cameos) or stones and have them added to the handles!

Just differing views!  Depends how sentimental you are with them.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!