Author Topic: Franciscan Apple China-Need Estimate on Lot Value  (Read 1096 times)

SoManyAntiquesToSell

• View Profile
Franciscan Apple China-Need Estimate on Lot Value
« on: January 03, 2013, 01:55:03 pm »

Need some help in determining the value of this lot of Franciscan china. I did some research but there are just so many stamps over such a long year span and the values seem to be all over the place. I did make a nice PDF document itemizing each piece and stamp to help. Everything is appreciated

Had some issues uploading the document so i just included a google document link below, just click and it should pull the document right up.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4kIbpqM95NwLUU3SER0MHo2THM

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Franciscan Apple China-Need Estimate on Lot Value
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:48:09 pm »
How to date your pieces - Franciscan date marks
http://reviews.ebay.com/FRANCISCAN-MARKS-PACKING-TIPS-DAILY-USE-and-CARE-INFO?ugid=10000000001232112

TIP:  You will make more money selling pieces versus the whole set at one time if you sell on Ebay, Etsy, etc.

Cannot help you determine the total amount because each piece in question has to be evaluated for condition:  Excellent, Good, Fair...

Replacements LTD is a great determination of Store/Market value for insurance purposes - but not for the value if you sell as an individual without a store.  Your best bet is to research Ebay, Etsy, etc. and see what the current selling market is asking...and then see if they are getting what they are asking for.  Generally, now is not a good time to sell as everyone is tightening the belt after Christmas...and if you're in the US...we got a New Years gift of increased taxes by the USGov!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
Re: Franciscan Apple China-Need Estimate on Lot Value
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 03:11:38 pm »
Ditto what KC said !!