Author Topic: Antique Curio Cabinet  (Read 2195 times)

lvtocmp

• View Profile
Antique Curio Cabinet
« on: December 30, 2004, 07:55:50 pm »
I have an antique curio cabinet.  No one has ever seen anything like it before and I cannot find ANY information on it anywhere.  The back label says, "Rockford Peerless Furniture Company" Illinois.  This forum will not let me send an attachment.  If someone wants to help me, give me your email address and I will send a picture to you directly email to email without using this forum.  It is a very strange piece of furniture! :unsure:

Tim

• View Profile
Antique Curio Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 06:50:48 am »
Hi...............so rry to be critical but as a rule we don't take personal emails because of viruses, etc..............

if you haven't already done so check out this site.

http://www.rockfordillinois.com/furniture.htm

Check out the label at 1/16/03.....It's a pretty extensive site.

lvtocmp

• View Profile
Antique Curio Cabinet
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 08:12:49 am »
You're not critical.  I understand.  I just don't know why this site won't let me attach a picture.  :angry:  Thanks for the help. I'll check it out.

Guest_D&B ANTIQUES

Antique Curio Cabinet
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 04:52:45 pm »
HI' TIM .MR PEERLESS STARTED THAT COMPANY'IN 1907 DIED IN 1927. WAS ALSO KNOWN AS THE FURNITURE KING. HIS FURNITURE MAKING EQUIPMENT WAS SOLD IN 1928.

lvtocmp

• View Profile
Antique Curio Cabinet
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 05:40:36 pm »
Guest D_B Antiques - if you have any other info, please share and thanks!  Do you know of any collectors of these pieces or what the value of it would be.

Antique Curio Cabinet
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2005, 04:32:44 pm »
TRUST ME THERE'S A MARKET FOR EVERYTHING. A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORD'S. NEXT BEST BET IS AND AUCTION IN YOUR AREA.