Author Topic: Help with the bronze oriental item.  (Read 3277 times)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
Re: Help with the bronze oriental item.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 10:00:55 am »
 ;D Philly is a great city. There is great history here, and plenty to do. We have great food and sports, but there are some complicated problems in large cities of America. People as a whole have to own what they do as wrong! North Philadelphia is a battle zone. Black on black shooting are ridiculously high. You could be sitting out on your step and get hit by a stray bullet. Then there are the teen mob scenes where a bunch of teens go out and beat down people and rob you. That has quieted down. Temple University is in North Philadelphia. The crime against students is unbelievable. Living in a big city today is a rat race. This why I think Philly people get a bad wrap in the U.S. All America remembers is someone threw batteries at Santa at a professional sports venue. The throw was from high up so it must have been painful. Then we have the "The Philly Mobsters" which are notorious. Definitely an interesting city! ;D
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 10:14:27 am »
Yeah living in a city can be tough..Avril and I now live in a city....the smallest one in the world...pop.7,900...we have a Police station...with 2 officers,..the crime rate is 0.5%....the people are friendly...we have only been here since the 30th January...and from day one..our neighbours have bid us welcome...strangers in the street say hello,...and you can walk about after dark..without fear....see link

http://www.angusahead.com/VisitAngus/TownsVillages/Brechin.asp

I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

Ipcress

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 12:13:17 pm »
I haven't had any yet. Fear what will happen because it sounds very, very ' moreish '.

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 06:33:07 pm »
Wullie, very charming city or town. I moved a little outside the city. I guess you're right it is a bit moreish. People in southern states are far more relaxed and laid back. Up north is more of a rat race. It makes you stronger and more realistic.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."