Author Topic: Can anyone identify this Lane table?  (Read 1425 times)

2756nancy

Can anyone identify this Lane table?
« on: July 04, 2013, 10:12:15 am »
I acquired this Lane table at a thrift store.  It doesn't seem to belong to the Acclaim, Perception or Copenhagen series.  It measures 27 inches square x 20 inches high.  It is labeled Lane, AltaVista, VA.  Style 925-02 Serial No. 169090. 
Any information on it would be appreciated.

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone identify this Lane table?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 10:57:51 am »
Lane Furniture is still in business and you can contact them for help!

They have been great for helping people in the past...hope they still are.

By-the-way, if you know of anyone that has a lane cedar chest, have them contact lane for a free replacement lock on it (if it hasn't already been done).  Children have gotten locked in over the years (with many manufacturers' chests, not just lane).  But Lane continues this free replacement.  You only have to call and given them the model/id number off the chest and you will receive it within a few week.  I know, they were wonderful sending me mine!!

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 12:03:11 pm »
Its a mid century style,, 50`s or early 60`s looks like !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 12:10:18 pm »
Agree Mart. the legs and metal ends were very trendy in the 60's.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 06:22:01 pm »
Lane Furniture is still in business and you can contact them for help!

They have been great for helping people in the past...hope they still are.

By-the-way, if you know of anyone that has a lane cedar chest, have them contact lane for a free replacement lock on it (if it hasn't already been done).  Children have gotten locked in over the years (with many manufacturers' chests, not just lane).  But Lane continues this free replacement.  You only have to call and given them the model/id number off the chest and you will receive it within a few week.  I know, they were wonderful sending me mine!!

That,s like Zippo....they give a lifetime guarantee....i once had one that, fell out of my pocket..from a great height....it fell around a 100ft to the pavement below....and was all bashed....i sent it back to Zippo...and they replaced the case FOC.and sent it back to me....great service...
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 07:57:02 pm »
Wow!  What a deal!