Author Topic: Was this a preview of the results of the2020 General Election in your locale?  (Read 822 times)

cogar

• View Profile
A self-described "transexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan “F*** the Police” and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate …… She garnered 4,211 votes, easily beating a traditional candidate who received only a few hundred votes, election results show.

"I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie.

“The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face,” she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/transexual-satanist-anarchist-picks-up-gop-sheriff-nh-county.amp

ghopper1924

• View Profile
Republican?????????

Thankfully, not a preview in my locale.
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford