Author Topic: Please help me identify this? Mozart  (Read 10363 times)

icedgold10

• View Profile
Re: Please help me identify this? Mozart
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2013, 05:15:07 pm »
Well, I sent the pics to Harvard today.  They write back saying they wished they could help me but they don't have the resources to do this kind of thing.  Then she says she will forward it to the library just in case.  Library wrote me a few hours later and said they will be researching it.  Now I can get a level of confidence with it. ;D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2013, 06:50:37 pm »
Waiting to hear !!!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 09:16:06 am »
Yup, $40 for the lot.  I have always felt that way about a bird in the hand in life.  I got an interesting message from someone who knows Mozart well and thinking I want to verify what the dealer told me to be on the safe side. Also, last year my brother turned 50 and a month after his birthday he was walking down a street and had a fatal heart attack.  Since then I have been thinking you never know what tomorrow may bring so instead of always taking the chickadee in the hand I want to reach for the peacock sometimes. 
You have hit the nail on the head....no point being a Magpie.....cos there is no pockets in a shroud.....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

icedgold10

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2013, 05:50:51 pm »
And what does that mean ??? ??? ???   There is always the possibility I will just keep it.  Sometimes it is nice to have something special than to have the money.  Then someday when I have grandkids they can sell it for a $1 in a yard sale because they won't know what it is, haha.