Author Topic: Changes to the Ebay Bucks Program as of Jan 2014  (Read 3026 times)

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
Changes to the Ebay Bucks Program as of Jan 2014
« on: January 05, 2014, 06:07:03 pm »
I really like the eBay bucks program and I usually have a nice chunk of change (a few dollars) to spend at the end of each quarter. However as of Jan 2014, If we don't rack up $5.00 or more in eBay bucks, we loose it. I usually end up with $6.00 - $10.00 so it isn't a big problem for me, but it kind of sucks for the infrequent shopper. It seems like earning this bonus even if it's just a couple of dollars is a much better incentive to shop more, than requiring a bigger purchase to make the cut-off.
http://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html?ssPageName=STRK:MERWX:LNLK:FAQ#changes14
Antiqueaholic in recovery

mart

• View Profile
Re: Changes to the Ebay Bucks Program as of Jan 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 07:37:49 pm »
I don`t buy enough stuff to even make Coke change !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 08:10:00 pm »
Ebay...love it or loathe it...seems to me...they are just saying..if you don,t like it..you can lump it...they are a law unto themselves...over here on Ebay UK..to sell anything you must offer Paypal as a means of accepted payment...yet on Ebay.DE....which is Germany...they don,t....which means if i buy something from a German seller who does,nt accept paypal, I have to do an Iban transfer, which carries a bank fee, then if the item is not as described or does,nt arrive at all, i have no protection from Ebay because to get ebay protection i must use paypal...I have repeatedly asked Ebay about this policy...and have yet to get a straight answer...
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 10:45:37 pm »
If you use a credit card or debit card  then to do the purchase you could send the item back and contact the credit card company.BigWull,  I know it's a hassel, but either way it's a hassel.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 04:40:49 am »
If you use a credit card or debit card  then to do the purchase you could send the item back and contact the credit card company.BigWull,  I know it's a hassel, but either way it's a hassel.
Credit cards are ok....but never a debit card...over here if you use a debit card...the money is gone....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 07:41:00 pm »
You could do "Bill me Later".
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."