Author Topic: Why style of Dress do you think this is, plus do you think Theatre or Circus?  (Read 4777 times)

auctionaddiction

• View Profile
crap, my husband's forum log in was on and I commented under it! - xmelax (Mel). Sorry about that. going to log in under myself.  I didn't know he was logged in.
I strictly collect and do not resell, but I still like to know information & value of items I purchased at auctions to see if I did well. Really appreciate your help & advice.

xmelax38

• View Profile
I am back on my account! Whew! Everyone probably wondered who that person was commenting with the Thank yous!
ha ha.
I love auctions/antique stores! I love old photos & books. This is the best group on the internet. :) I try to get on often, but I've had 2 brain surgeries & a back surgery. The pain is awful so I don't get on as often as I would like. It doesn't take away my love of old stuff.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Don,t apologise....you just had us scratching our neeps...thinking... Mmmm....maybe ..she,s got DID.... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
Check the antique circus photos. They're really neat! A little pricey, but I love them.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

xmelax38

• View Profile
Don,t apologise....you just had us scratching our neeps...thinking... Mmmm....maybe ..she,s got DID.... ;D

Ha ha ha! :) :) I don't pay attention half the time when I get on the computer to who is logged into what. I say make sure you log out if you don't want something embarrassing posted. No one logs out...so embarrassing stuff I will end up posting.

I love auctions/antique stores! I love old photos & books. This is the best group on the internet. :) I try to get on often, but I've had 2 brain surgeries & a back surgery. The pain is awful so I don't get on as often as I would like. It doesn't take away my love of old stuff.

xmelax38

• View Profile
Check the antique circus photos. They're really neat! A little pricey, but I love them.

I just took a look at them. They are very neat, indeed.  I would love to come across some, sometime for my collection. I am sure when I pass away, my son will probably throw my collection away thinking it is all junk, lol.  Some people can't understand why I collect photos. They also can understand why people would buy the ones I end up selling either.

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
I get what your saying. I tell them not to just throw things out if you don't know what it is.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

mart

• View Profile
I am back on my account! Whew! Everyone probably wondered who that person was commenting with the Thank yous!
ha ha.

Nope !! I knew who it was !! But figured both may be reading/posting !!  Have to light a fire under him,,get him active with the group !! !!