Author Topic: I knew the table would come in handy  (Read 2218 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
I knew the table would come in handy
« on: December 31, 2013, 11:20:50 am »
Hi all,...Well now that Christmas is over,.. Avril,s Elm dining table....has been put to a better use..... ;D....only temporarily mind you...she says i,d better build a bigger shed....and put a bed in it, ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: I knew the table would come in handy
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 12:10:15 pm »
You go Avril!!!!!!!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

Dogaman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 12:17:36 pm »
Wull,

Tell Avril I sympathize with her! There isn't a horizontal space in my house that I don't have to fight for! Tools, bits of wood, screws...you name it...it finds a home in any empty space!

But Wull, I do love your table!

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 04:22:30 pm »
Lol, Does she say "And take your cannons with you"! ;D
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 08:25:28 pm »
Wull,

Tell Avril I sympathize with her! There isn't a horizontal space in my house that I don't have to fight for! Tools, bits of wood, screws...you name it...it finds a home in any empty space!

I would probably love your house !!  I have to fight to keep my screws, nuts and bolts !! Hubby`s idea is to go buy what you need !! I don`t always want to go to town for an odd screw to repair something !! My tools I have hidden in the china cabinet drawer so I know where they are !! All odd wood gets thrown on the burn pile so I have given up on that !!

Dogaman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 08:31:21 pm »
Mart,

I would love my house too, if his space was organized! He's got sooo much stuff, and never puts it away...and can never find it! But, he's a good man and loves me despite my faults. And he can fix just about anything the right way.

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 09:00:30 pm »
Wull,

I would probably love your house !!  I have to fight to keep my screws, nuts and bolts !! Hubby`s idea is to go buy what you need !! I don`t always want to go to town for an odd screw to repair something !! My tools I have hidden in the china cabinet drawer so I know where they are !! All odd wood gets thrown on the burn pile so I have given up on that !!

You have to hide yours too?  LOL  I have my own and have claimed most of his too………he can't even remember how to get the 'lock' off the chop saw!  They all have their place and the odd bits and pieces no longer end up in plastic or paper bags stuffed anywhere out of sight. I want to know I can put my hands on what I want, when I want it……….he's gradually learned 'hands OFF'  :D

And wullie, I realize that work space is treasured (and necessary) but holy Hannah……… I think even I'd have to give you a clip upside the head for that.  All that work and then hide it's beauty under a couple of 'toys'??  :o  Shame on you!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 08:32:03 pm by sapphire »

icedgold10

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 08:24:12 pm »
The joys of being single.  I don't have to deal with any ones stuff but my own and put any place I like it.  lol  Heck I have 2 clothes closets all to my self.  Doesn't get better than that. ;D