Author Topic: Since I am here I need some paypal info ,,  (Read 3382 times)

mart

• View Profile
Since I am here I need some paypal info ,,
« on: October 27, 2013, 07:12:11 pm »
I occasionally sell a few things for my daughter since she works and doesn`t have a lot of time !! Normally I just leave the money in my paypal and just give her cash when she comes over !! But with her work schedule and kids school and its a few miles away,,,I was wondering if there is someway I can transfer her money to her bank account from my paypal ??  Anyone know ??  Would be so much easier on me and her too !!

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
Re: Since I am here I need some paypal info ,,
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 07:30:09 pm »
I don't think you can do paypal to her account, but you can transfer money to family using just their email address. They would be notified by email and I assume receive a link that they can use to deposit into their bank account. Only discovered this the other night trying to pay the extra shipping on my phone.......you can send money to family via one set of instructions, to businesses/sellers via another.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 07:42:55 pm »
I thought I might just put her routing number and account number on my paypal since I don`t use a bank on mine !! All I use it for is buying online !! I ain`t giving them my account number !!

sapphire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 07:46:54 pm »
I've received online payments from my son for an account he had here in NS. I would get an email notifying me of the transfer, we had a password to receive, then it would give me the option to deposit into an array of banking institutions. I would just select my bank and it would take me directly to my sign in that I normally use. Not sure if it was paypal or just through his own bank account, but likely works the same.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 07:52:40 pm »
That sounds like a bank system !! I sold on her account and once the account number is put on the paypal account all you hade to do was a two click transfer !! Just not sure about using my account,,although don`t see why anyone would care who I sent money to !!

sapphire

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 07:57:48 pm »
When I sent to the phone seller I just went into my account (I don't have any balance on it) and clicked on the transfer or whatever it's called, followed the instruction (like all three) then I received a confirmation email. He let me know when he received his and I was able to track the transaction on my account from when it was sent till he 'claimed' it.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 09:57:58 am »
Thanks Sapphire I will go check !!

icedgold10

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 07:53:32 pm »
Have her set up a Paypal account and "send her money as a friend or relative".  If she gets a debit card she can use it any place she wants.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 10:05:59 am »
Thanks folks !!

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 10:18:17 pm »
You could always open a specific account in her name with ebay and the bank. That way your just selling under her name and the money goes right to her.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."