Author Topic: tiffin lamp  (Read 3343 times)

Dogaman

• View Profile
Re: tiffin lamp
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 09:54:31 pm »
Wull,

All I can say is "WOW"!  Hubby has an affinity for radio controlled toys as well. But our bank account has never allowed for such purchases!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 10:17:41 pm »
When i look back...I think to myself....{ must have had a screw loose or something....but i could,nt help myself...i was an obsessive buyer of big rc tanks....ships, etc,....i can remember bidding on a 1.6th scale Tiger,and i won it at 3200euro,s,...and it was in Germany,in a small town called Grima..which was close to the big POW castle Colditz...which is near Leipzig,..on the German/Polish border....i had to travel from my home which at the time was in Carnoustie, ..to Newcastle,then i took a ferry to Amsterdam, then drove to collect it,...it cost me over £750 in fuel and ferry costs, plus i was away for 6 days,...and Avril never once complained....but now that, i,m retired, and only have my pensions, Avril still works....as she,s 12 years younger than me,..i only have my smaller rc toys...and..in fact i,m going to an auction in about 6 hours time...where there is some model warships for sale,....but,i, won,t be buying for myself...i,ll be bidding on behalf of a friend who can,t be there,

these are my latest and last models....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 11:14:57 pm »
I know the feeling BigWull. I would always make it exceptable in my mind. :)
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."