Author Topic: help in identifying  (Read 857 times)

momof5

• View Profile
help in identifying
« on: April 21, 2005, 03:59:21 pm »
first I am looking for an approximate value of a white corningware gravy boat and underplate.  I believe the design is "gooseberry".  I went to goantiques.com, but could not find anything comparable.  I also have what I think is a coffee carafe, by corning (it says corning brand heat proof glass on the inside neck) it is glass with a copper band around the neck and a copper handle.  the lid is copper.  The base of this designed for the carafe to sit down in it, with long footed legs that are beautifully molded.  there is a "shelf" on the bottom where I am assuming the heat source would go.  the whole base is made of copper.
I have two appx 6 1/2 inch vases that are a cranberry pink hobnail design. the best way to describe the opening would be a wavy almost collar (?!)
there are no markings on them whatsoever.
I have a sugar bowl and creamer with lid that are made of carnival glass, the darker blue irredesent (sp), similar to westmoreland's old quilt design, also no markings on these either.
If anyone can help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly apprecitated.
i have photos if you reply and inquire, i will email them to you.