Author Topic: Aynsley Tea Cups and Saucers- list single or as a lot?  (Read 4756 times)

PinkPretzel

• View Profile
Aynsley Tea Cups and Saucers- list single or as a lot?
« on: May 30, 2015, 09:04:29 pm »
I have eight Aynsley Orchard Fruit cups and saucers.  They seem to sell at around $30-35.  Would I get more per piece if I sold all eight at once?

TYIA

mart

• View Profile
Re: Aynsley Tea Cups and Saucers- list single or as a lot?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 08:16:05 pm »
No !!  Usually selling as a lot will reduce the price !! Remember people are looking for bargains on ebay !!  Try splitting into two sets of 4 each !!  And do not list back to back !!
Are you sure they are selling at that price or is that what the start price is !! I doubt they are selling for that much ??

Myrtle45

• View Profile
Re: Aynsley Tea Cups and Saucers- list single or as a lot?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2022, 02:24:07 am »
I have been a fan of Aynsley teacups and saucers for years. I have quite a few of them. I know that they are extremely delicate which is the main reason why they are so beautiful. I think that they make an excellent gift, especially if you can find one with a matching teapot. Currently, I am reading essay bot review to learn more before hiring them to write articles on these special cups. The company has been around since the mid-1700 so you can imagine how many different styles there are to choose from.