Author Topic: unkown value  (Read 950 times)

momof5

• View Profile
unkown value
« on: April 21, 2005, 03:30:25 pm »
I have two glass decanters that stand about 10 inches tall.  they have a two part plastic lids that screw on, and the main lid that you would remove for filling has cork in the underside.  the lettering on the bottle is in gold it says Bonded   Beam   Bonded, and there is a a notice stamp in gold on the back side of the bottle that reads, 'Notice-this bottle has been filled and stamped under the provisions of section 2903.9 inclusive. Internal revenue code. Any person who shall reuse the stamp affixed to this bottle or remove the contents of this bottle without so destroying the stamp affixed thereto as to prevent re-use or who shall sell this bottle or re-use it for distilled spirts will be liable to the penalties prescribed by law'. underneath that it says 'distilled and bottled by james .B. Beam distilling co, inc. distillery no. 230 district of kentucky, clermont, kentucky. Bottled at internal revenue bonded warehouse no. 46 district of Kentucky.  on the bottom of the decanter the numbers are as follows,
D 334
58 53
then there is an I with a circle around it with a ^ above and below that circle.  (does that mean imperial?)
If there is anyone out there that can tell me about these other than the obvious please let me know.
sorry was so longwinded.