Author Topic: Looking for information about Turfmaster Reel Mower  (Read 1319 times)

crewrecline

• View Profile
Looking for information about Turfmaster Reel Mower
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:26:45 pm »
Hello, my name is Jeremy.  I bought a house around 7 months ago and it came with a reel mower sitting in the shed.  I never thought much about it.  My uncle came over today and mentioned it was an old one and possibly an antique.  Now I have no knowledge of antiques and not too sure if this reel mower is actually a older model.  After awhile of searching I couldn't really find anything.  So I figured I'd make a profile on here and see if anybody was knowledgeable and could tell me if this mower is actually an antique. Thank you for any feedback!!!

mart

• View Profile
Re: Looking for information about Turfmaster Reel Mower
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 03:18:42 pm »
http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92496

Go down to #14 on this thread for your mower !! These were made by Dille & McGuire until the 60`s and from the lettering on yours it looks like that is about the time period for yours or a little before !!  You might join at the site I gave for more info !!  They are a nice group and very helpful !! I have been a member there a while and they have helped on some old tractors we own !!  They have separate forums for many things including mowers !!  Hope this helps !!

crewrecline

• View Profile
Re: Looking for information about Turfmaster Reel Mower
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 08:10:53 pm »
Thanks alot for the help!