Author Topic: Online Auction, Furniture, Cut Glass Collections, Coinage and Notes on sale  (Read 950 times)

Aaron.A.C.

• View Profile
Hi Guys,

Just want to pass round a bit of info there, saw this on an Irish forum, happening in Galway, but its online too.

Had a look through the catalogue and saw some nice pieces, there are model cars that have jim bean inside them a ceramic decanter like, mint condition, not my sort of thing but they lood really good and would be some eye raiser.

Also there where notes from Iraq, like there currency, at least i think so, if any one knows about them, can they let me know, just have a look at the catalogue, there in around the 500-700 lot numbers.

I'm in it for the Irish Silver, but only one or two pieces. https://www.easyliveauction.com/galway/ this is where the forum led me, have a look at the catolouge and let me know if they really are iraq currency, it would be cool to get them, as my son collects coins and notes (his five and i've never seen anyone like him get excited about coins)

mart

• View Profile
Hi there and welcome !! Glad your son likes to collect coins but I have no clue about their currency !!  Why not just look on ebay,, they have coins from around the world ?? And reasonably priced !!

Aaron.A.C.

• View Profile
Thank you very much :) but I have tried on neumoerous occasions with eBay only to be disappointed. The auctions online are great trustworthy and cheap delivery and rates for the auctioneer. I decided to drive up to day to look. They have a great selection especially with the silver ware some irosh , Spanish and there not loaded its great. Plus with the price of silver on the rise in Ireland that means six months down the line I'm going to be makeing a lovely profit.

Have a look on the site, some cool and ub usual lots.