Author Topic: Walt Disney colored enamel on glass  (Read 1405 times)

zoro

• View Profile
Walt Disney colored enamel on glass
« on: June 27, 2005, 06:21:56 am »
I have an 7" by 10" colored enamel picture on glass.  Dates from late 40's to early 50's.  It is D-120 of Walt Disney Characters - "Funny Little Bunnies" from Mickey Mouse & his pals of the famous Silly Symphonies.  This was evidently done in a "series" of pictures of small size characters and large size action scenes.  In collaboration with Reliance Picture Frame Co. - New York/Chicago - Says, Sole Licensee of Walt Disney enterprises for framing purposes.  The vibrant hand processed enamels right on the glass - bright colors of blue, green, orange, yellow and black.  Bunnies painting eggs in checkered patterns and stripes.  Paint in bucket is even checkered.  What is the value?  I currently have listed on ebay and don't know what a fair price is.  Original price on cardboard back with imprinted info is 10 cents.  Can you please help asap as my sale will be ending on June 30.  I have a reserve currently on item as I don't want to sell and not know what value really is.  Thanks.  Nancy Ruddock zoronr@yahoo.com.
You can find item on ebay, community, member ID, nancy6266manatee.
There is no cracking or peeling of enamels, original red frame is worn.  Glass not cracked or chipped.