Author Topic: Remove  (Read 1373 times)

SuperPutman

Remove
« on: May 09, 2015, 11:02:55 am »
Please remove this post
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:57:34 am by SuperPutman »

mart

• View Profile
Re: Help w/old document Thomas Henderson (early NJ politician)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 12:48:45 pm »
Boy,, that will strain the eyes !!   Its basically a thank you letter !!  I could not make out every word But here is the most of it,, have not done the last paragraph yet !!

Dear sir,, Your favor of this 16th Sept. yesterday informing one from His Excellency for ____  ____ and a part from ____  ____ News paper which gave him information _____  _____  _____ to the governor  which you will please to accept many thanks.

The methods that you propose in order to _____ the matter in its true and ____ light.  Before the _____  has my full appreciation.

As you do not mention that you have a copy of the Governors letter to me,, I herewith_____ one to wit:

The last paragraph I assume is a copy of the governors letter to this person !! 
Will work on the last part later. Could not get every single word but this may help you a bit !!

frogpatch

• View Profile
    • Gary Cunnane
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 09:08:48 pm »
I don't know what you want to do with that but the NJ Historical Society would love to have it, I am sure. It is a priceless piece of history.

frogpatch

• View Profile
    • Gary Cunnane
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 07:55:32 am »
Priceless does not mean valuable. It means it is impossible to put a price on. A joke can even be priceless.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 08:19:22 am »
Priceless as in irreplaceable !!  Did not get to that last paragraph yesterday,, rain and storms moving in and part of the garden needs fertilizing !!  Corn has to come first !!  :D

mart

• View Profile
Re: Remove
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 12:01:38 pm »
Why is the letter removed ??  Sorry about the time thing,, went as fast as I could !!