Author Topic: Jean Louis Prevost Floral Picture Print in Oval Glass Frame "a Turner Product"  (Read 3519 times)

valhom

• View Profile
Frame measures approx. 14.5" up and down, 12.5" across. Has gold sticker on back saying "a Turner Product - for the American home". Is this worth anything? Thank you. ;)

Jlsherf

• View Profile
I should have been born in another era!

rink28

• View Profile
The prints are around 30 to 35 dollars I looked up some that they had listed for around that price

mart

• View Profile
They were like "Home Interior" without the parties !!

Jlsherf

• View Profile
Yes they were and you can find them at garage sales and flee markets around here often.  They seem to sell though on line pretty well.

mart

• View Profile
Some of the Home Interior is now considered collectable !!

Jlsherf

• View Profile
Yes they are Mart!  And or decorative.  My sister and I sold a few wall plaques on our shop when I was with her.  Sconces are pretty popular.  We were amazed at all of it we saw on line for sale.  Pick it up for next to nothing at garage sales and make a profit of 200%.  Still chump change though.  Lol!

mart

• View Profile
I Do not consider that profit margin chump change !! Look at it this way,, if you do it often enough,, it will build up faster than waiting on that higher priced item that may or may not sell in the next six months !!  Expensive things are nice but its the little things that pay the bills !!  Not only that but every day those expensive items sit in the shop cost you money in overhead and time !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
I would love lots of those "chump change" items because they move fast.  They would keep monies coming in while the larger more expensive items, needing that "perfect customer",  take a bit longer to sell! 
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

Jlsherf

• View Profile
Lol!  Mart and KC y'all are right!  The items that sold were usually the smaller decorative or collectible items.  We never invested more than a few dollars sometimes even under a dollar, in our inventory.  It didn't cost much for it to sit no matter what except for storage space and my sister had a room in her house she didn't use so that didn't cost money.  Lol!  It was the bigger items and most of the time more valuable that caused us headaches.  I miss it so much!  One day I may get back into selling.  Who knows what the future holds.

cogar

• View Profile
I miss it so much!  One day I may get back into selling.  Who knows what the future holds.

HA, it is obvious that you have acquired an affliction of Antique Pox.  ;D ;D ;D

Jlsherf

• View Profile
Lol at Cogar!  That's good!!!  😀

mart

• View Profile
And I am afraid its incurable !!  Medicine just has not advanced that far yet !!

Jlsherf

• View Profile
I don't think its curable either Mart and would not seek a cure if there was one.  I love antiques and vintage items.  Like I have said, "I should have been born in a different era."!!!