Author Topic: Antique buffet?  (Read 5325 times)

mart

• View Profile
Re: Antique buffet?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2016, 04:14:11 pm »
Thats what I thought !!  Ghopper is about right on age !!  Its sure not 100 years old !!  Still nice but just not old !!  You still did OK  !!

kathyv43

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2016, 07:41:04 pm »
Thanks for the info and...I wanted to tell all of you thanks for sharing information and being so kind. I love antiques and am a very traditional person in my decorating style. I don't know a lot about antiques though. I research and find a good bit of info but I'm never quite sure of it since something can look similar to a piece I bought but end up being at the other end of the spectrum. Thanks again!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2016, 09:38:41 pm »
Thanks for sharing your treasures with us!  Glad you are here on the forum!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2016, 10:05:33 pm »
Thanks for the info and...I wanted to tell all of you thanks for sharing information and being so kind. I love antiques and am a very traditional person in my decorating style. I don't know a lot about antiques though. I research and find a good bit of info but I'm never quite sure of it since something can look similar to a piece I bought but end up being at the other end of the spectrum. Thanks again!

We appreciate your good manners. Right or wrong, we're glad to help!
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2016, 08:41:43 am »
Always happy to help and share whatever we can !! Glad to have you as a member !!