Author Topic: Is something wrong with the forum?  (Read 6578 times)

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Is something wrong with the forum?
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 09:54:23 pm »
Notified Ed there was a problem and he worked his magic to get it up and running!  Thanks Ed!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

jondar

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2017, 09:31:07 am »
I only get to check in on the forum once in a few weeks and there haven't been any topics that I know enough about to render advice .  Just read that informational on how to print a photo on a piece of ivory and I'm thinking, where else could you go and get info like that except on a finely run forum like this?  Nothing wrong with this forum!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2017, 10:32:52 am »
Hey there Jondar !!  You sure have not been here in a long while !!  Glad to see you back !!  You do not have to offer advice to join in the conversation !! Not one of us can say we are the sharpest rock in the pile,,Most times its a group effort !!  We need everyone  !! Sometimes a little tidbit found in the course of other searches can be quite useful !!  We appreciate all the little tidbits people offer !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2017, 04:26:17 pm »
Hey Jondar!  Great to see you here!  Karma to you for applauding the forum for coming up with some great information. Don't forget...you are part of it and have information to help out I am sure!!

I had never heard of that before either.  Knew that pieces were finished with photos but never knew the length/process of doing it before.  Whew! 
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

jondar

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2017, 02:13:52 pm »
Mart and KC.  Thanks for the kind words.  They are appreciated.