Author Topic: Looking for Refills on Small Tiffany Gold Bamboo Pen  (Read 2986 times)

Marc-Barr

• View Profile
Looking for Refills on Small Tiffany Gold Bamboo Pen
« on: September 27, 2012, 11:42:42 am »
I have this pen made by Tiffany's. It is a small pen(about 4 inches high) and am looking for replacement refills for it. I see many small pens like this on ebay and figure they must still make them. Even if it is for special order. I tried a local stationary store and Staples with no luck. I even tried about 2 years ago calling Tiffany's and they could not help me. ANyone know if they even make them anymore? The guy at Staples suggested I buy a ink refill and just cut it in half. I told him thanks, but that is not an option for me. Any suggestions or advice would be helpful.Thanks.

Here is a pic of the pen I am talking about and the details.

4" long x 7/16" diameter

Rauville

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Refills on Small Tiffany Gold Bamboo Pen
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 11:58:16 am »
Anything here that would work?
https://www.pendemonium.com/ink_refills.htm

Marc-Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 12:04:59 pm »
Hey Thanks! I am amazed at how people here find these things. I'll check it out but it looks like it may be exactly what I need. Thanks SO MUCH!  :-*

Marc-Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:57:31 am »
I took my Pen to Tiffany's at my local mall and they said they no longer make refills. Does that mean Tiffany's does not make them or in general, no one else does? They were not sure. I tried the link Rauville provided to inquire but they will not be back until October 15. Saw some that 'might' fit it. Guess the only way to know for sure is to buy it and try it.

konniem56

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 11:29:15 am »
this website might have what you need  CARTIER Gold "Bamboo" Pen & Pencil Set at 1stdibsjewelry.1std ibs.com/jewelry_item_detail.php?id=29779

Marc-Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 06:24:58 pm »
Hello and THANK YOU SO MUCH! I emailed them so I hope they can help. Really appreciate it!

konniem56

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 11:06:50 am »
you are very welcome hope that helps

gfwt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 03:22:55 pm »
Hello to Marc-Barr, and others looking for refills on the 4-inch Tiffany purse pen.  (4 inch!  not 4-1/2 or 4-5/8 or 4-3/4...)    I don't know when this was made, but the main Tiffany store on Firth Avenue in NYC has moved on, perhaps even several generations forward in their size of purse pens, and they couldn't help me at all

To make matters worse, this pen (found in my parents stuff) has lost its 'spring' or whatever the mechanism is called that keeps the cartridge in place.

I wondered whether Marc-Barr you had found any solution to your problem - of getting a refill?

???

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 08:18:30 pm »
Check the spring of any old pen and see if they might work !! Most are interchangeable !!  You might try the website given above !!  We have not heard any more on this !!

Theoderick

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2022, 12:49:14 am »

This is one of my favorite experiences.