Author Topic: Visa to Canada  (Read 972 times)

Helen09

• View Profile
Visa to Canada
« on: March 27, 2023, 04:06:44 pm »
I want to go to Canada for a long time, but I do not know how to get a visa. Can someone share his/her experience? What documents must be prepared? How long to wait for the consul's decision? I would be grateful for any information.

Karl Harrow

• View Profile
Re: Visa to Canada
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 04:49:27 pm »
I want to go to Canada for a long time, but I do not know how to get a visa. Can someone share his/her experience? What documents must be prepared? How long to wait for the consul's decision? I would be grateful for any information.

I received a tourist visa to Canada several years ago. I had to fill out an application, pay the consular fee, provide proof of hotel reservations and plane tickets. I also provided proof of my financial solvency and a travel plan. The consul's decision came a week after I had submitted the documents. I found a website about immigration consultant alberta and they told me how to get a visa correctly to avoid problems.

Maxxx17

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 05:02:34 pm »
I applied for a work visa to Canada a few months ago. I had to provide documents about my education and work experience, as well as a contract with a Canadian employer. After submitting the documents, I waited about a month until the consul made a decision. It is important to prepare all documents in advance and follow the instructions on the official website of the Canadian embassy.

Bernardo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 05:48:27 am »
For me, using online help is an opportunity to develop and receive professional support. Using nursing essay writing services, I can easily find free medical essay samples on any topic. This allows me to get valuable ideas and expand my professional knowledge. In addition experts reproduce my writing style with high professionalism.