Author Topic: Experience in trading  (Read 405 times)

luckypenguin

• View Profile
Experience in trading
« on: November 28, 2022, 03:30:59 pm »
I'm looking for advice on how to choose a broker. I don't have much experience in trading, but I've been doing some research on it and think it could be a good fit for me. But I'm not sure if I should go with an online broker or a traditional one, or if there are any other factors that might matter more than that.

anthony drowow

• View Profile
Re: Experience in trading
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 04:28:26 pm »
Trading can be tricky, especially for newbies. There are a lot of nuances to learn, and choosing a broker is one of the most important decisions you'll make. But don't worry! There are plenty of resources available if you need help getting started. For example article https://businessyield.com/marketing/copy-trading-everything-you-need-to-know-to-get-started/ about copy trading has a wealth of articles about trading basics and other useful information for people just starting out in this field!

archybows

• View Profile
Re: Experience in trading
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 05:09:42 pm »
Thanks for the article, it's a lot of useful information. I've been trading for a little while now, and I've learned a lot from it. It's great to understand the basics and get started with trading, but there are so many more things to learn!