Author Topic: Before you buy real estate in Serbia, study trends  (Read 494 times)

Helen09

• View Profile
Before you buy real estate in Serbia, study trends
« on: July 09, 2022, 02:28:52 pm »
Over the past four-year period, the real estate market in Serbia has shown expansion and marked growth in the number of transactions and turnover of funds. I try to follow all trends and keep abreast of everything. Would you buy real estate in Serbia? Or would you prefer some other country?

Maxxx17

• View Profile
Re: Before you buy real estate in Serbia, study trends
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 12:55:57 am »
In Serbia, a comfortable climate, similar to our mentality, the prospects of economic growth and relatively low real estate prices and high demand for its rent. So I think I will consider this option and buy real estate there. I will do it with the help of a search on https://prian.info/serbia/ because I have not yet met the most convenient. If you are a foreign citizen, you can buy almost any property in Serbia. The exceptions are agricultural lands, protected areas and some border lands.

Olenka01

• View Profile
Re: Before you buy real estate in Serbia, study trends
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 02:02:04 am »
The right to purchase real estate in Serbia for foreign buyers arises on the principle of reciprocity, that is, only for the citizens of those countries in which Serbian citizens are also entitled to buy property.