Author Topic: Extention Table  (Read 1657 times)

Art Boberg

• View Profile
Extention Table
« on: April 01, 2006, 07:37:59 pm »
I have a beautiful extension table made by the Extensole mfg. co "1936-1979. It uses Watertown slide mech. It was purchased in 1949 It extends to seat 8-10 people. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of the value . It has a nice checker pattern around it and at the top of the front legs. I have pictures available.  

kerryandbee

• View Profile
Extention Table
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 08:59:22 pm »
values can range between $450 - $900.  They're not a big seller online as they have shipping considerations and they are HEAVY.  But beautiful.  And they can be googled.  Sometimes you have to use Watertown Slide to find them even tho' that's only the mechanism maker.  

They look elegant when closed.  And such great seating opened.  Ideal for apartments, condos, and smaller homes.     KB

Guest_art boberg

Extention Table
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 02:19:44 am »
values can range between $450 - $900.  They're not a big seller online as they have shipping considerations and they are HEAVY.  But beautiful.  And they can be googled.  Sometimes you have to use Watertown Slide to find them even tho' that's only the mechanism maker.  

They look elegant when closed.  And such great seating opened.  Ideal for apartments, condos, and smaller homes.     KB
Thank You for your reply, I will try suggestion to try Watertown Slide