Author Topic: Help Identifying Possible German Porcelain Piece  (Read 1048 times)

inmysparetime

• View Profile
Help Identifying Possible German Porcelain Piece
« on: July 07, 2006, 11:05:19 am »
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me identify what I believe is a large German porcelain piece.  I could not figure out how to post pictures, but I have also asked this same question on the eBay glass and porcelain site, here is the link:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?thr...d=1152288096963

I would sure appreciate any help at all!

Thanks in advance,
Kim

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 08:23:42 pm »
I too thought it might be French - based on what I researched so far, I agree with the posters on the e-bay forum - and aren't they terrific? - - that your very pretty centerpiece is a copy, or look alike piece - and may well have been made in the late 1800's early 1900's.  

The use of the exclamation point may have been the makers intent to show that the piece made is "in the style of" -

You've got some great experts on the e-bay forum looking at it - hope for the best, but appreciate it as a very nice decorative item in any event.  

KB

Brigid

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 11:47:54 am »
ativan overdose describes ativan overdose. zoloft weight loss describes zoloft weight loss. atorvastatin buy lipitor describes atorvastatin buy lipitor. order lipitor describes order lipitor. drug levaquin describes drug levaquin. cheap provigil describes cheap provigil. acne treatment describes acne treatment. synthroid levoxyl describes synthroid levoxyl. allegra motor home describes allegra motor home. propranolol inderal side effects describes propranolol inderal side effects. accutane lawsuit describes accutane lawsuit. imitrex tablet describes imitrex tablet. sleeping pill and alcohol describes sleeping pill and alcohol. cheap atacand no script describes cheap atacand no script. hydrocodone and ibuprofen describes hydrocodone and ibuprofen. generic hydrocodone describes generic hydrocodone. acyclovir information describes acyclovir information. seroquel describes seroquel. effects lorazepam side describes effects lorazepam side. wellbutrin sr side effects describes wellbutrin sr side effects. klonopin addiction describes klonopin addiction. propecia side effects describes propecia side effects. history of opium describes history of opium. generic zyban describes generic zyban. tylenol with codeine success story describes tylenol with codeine success story.