Author Topic: ONLINE APPRAISALS  (Read 1123 times)

robertsonje

ONLINE APPRAISALS
« on: July 03, 2006, 01:00:59 pm »
Can anyone help me out, I am trying to get a rough idea of the value of a SETTEE and can not locate anything like it on ebay or online. I was wondering if there are any trust worthy online appraisers out there that you have used. I guess the most identifying mark on this item is the carved grapes on the top. please email at robertsonje@adelphia.net if a picture would help I can send one

Thanks

Tim

• View Profile
ONLINE APPRAISALS
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 04:38:21 pm »
If you post your photos here, good clear, close ups, etc., some of us will help or lead you in the right direction. I'm not sold on paying for on-line appraisals. Without 'hands on' it can make the process more difficult and there is no charge here.........

desiree

ONLINE APPRAISALS
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 10:15:31 am »
 I HAVE THIS OLD TEA POT SET AND TRYING TO AN APPRAISAL IT IS A IRRADESSCENT BLUE AN ON EACH CUP IT HAS THREE LADYS ON IT WITH A CHARIB ANGEL CAN YOU HELP ME IF I TAKE A PICTURE IT WAS TOLD TO ME THAT IT IS UP TO 39.000 BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE ELSE

THANK YOU  DESIREE

DESIREE CAN YOU GIVE

ONLINE APPRAISALS
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 10:22:00 am »
Quote from: desiree,Jul 27 2006, 04:15 PM
 I HAVE THIS OLD TEA POT SET AND TRYING TO AN APPRAISAL IT IS A IRRADESSCENT BLUE AN ON EACH CUP IT HAS THREE LADYS ON IT WITH A CHARIB ANGEL CAN YOU HELP ME IF I TAKE A PICTURE IT WAS TOLD TO ME THAT IT IS UP TO 39.000 BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE ELSE

THANK YOU  DESIREE
TO WHOM MIGHT BEABLE TO HELP ME IF I WAS TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MY TEA SET CAN YOU HELP ME THE TEA SET IS FROM CZECHOSLOVAKIA IT IS A 24 PEICE SET

THANK YOU  DESIREE