Author Topic: Happy Easter Everyone!  (Read 1896 times)

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Happy Easter Everyone!
« on: April 20, 2014, 07:02:47 pm »
Happy Easter Everyone!  Hope it has been a wonderful day for all!

Have had a fantastic day with family and wayyyyyy too much food!  Both of my sons actually helped me cook some dishes this year!  :)  Now to get the girls on board!!  LOL

Had beautiful weather until an hour ago we got a storm but we desperately need the rain! :)
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

gg27

• View Profile
Re: Happy Easter Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 07:16:56 pm »
mmmm, I'll have a small slice of that cheesecake please.... ;)   Happy Easter!  We haven't had dinner yet over here on the west coast.  It's in the oven & smelling yummy.   GG

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 07:35:46 pm »
Well...you could be in luck...because a sliver is all that is left (and I didn't even get a piece)!  This Ghirardelli Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache, Blueberries and Raspberries is the most requested cheesecake recipe I have ever made!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

gg27

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 07:40:41 pm »
You best have it then, but I wouldn't mind a link to the recipe.... or the recipe?  I will check to see if I can find it online.  Looks so wonderful.  Enjoy!  GG

edited to add, I found this recipe, is this the one you made with their ganache recipe also?  GG

https://www.ghirardelli.com/recipes-tips/recipes/chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake-hearts
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:44:25 pm by gg27 »

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 11:11:41 pm »
Nope.

Being retired chef and current food editor...I have a tried and true recipe that blends two long time recipes together.  I am more than happy to email it to you.  A little time intensive...but OH-SO-DELICIOUS and OH-SO-WORTH-IT!!!  (I get asked to make them for fund raisers and they go for big bucks!)  I have given this recipe out so much I could be a multi-millionaire had I charged for it!  :)  If you are allergic to dairy - then you better head to the hospital just being in the room with it! :)

Is the email on your info page a good one to send it to?

gg27

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 12:17:16 am »
Oh thank you so much KC!! Yes, that is my email.  Since I started eating low carb a couple of years ago, I have made many cheesecakes and I'm getting better & better at them, but I am always looking for the ultimate chocolate cheesecake.  GG

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 08:03:42 pm »
Happy Easter!
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 08:06:58 pm »
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter !!