Author Topic: Renwal Doll Furniture  (Read 915 times)

agreeneyes

Renwal Doll Furniture
« on: July 04, 2008, 03:02:02 pm »
I have these three pieces of Renwal Furniture. A Stove, Sink and Refrigerator. They do have damage, the hinges on the refrigerator are broken so the door was taped on, and the hinges on the stove and sink doors are also broken so they're not in the best shape. I know Renwal is collectible and these appear to be 1940's 1950's and do say patent pending on them. My question is I've seen several of these same items on ebay but none of them are painted like mine. I'm wondering if these were painted by someone after they were purchased or did Renwal make a country design?  The sides on each item are also painted. The stove has on one side a boy climbing a tree and on the other side is a women picking flowers. The sink has on one side a girl feeding chickens and on the other side is a man with carrots and a rabbit. The refrigerator has butterflies and flowers on both sides These belonged to my grandmother and all of her grandchildren played with them when we were young   Also is there any value in these with the damage.