Author Topic: Help !! Looking to add Online Price Guides.  (Read 934 times)

coachgary

• View Profile
    • Coach Gary's Resource Center for Personal Propert Appraisers & Antique Dealers
Help !! Looking to add Online Price Guides.
« on: November 26, 2008, 11:40:03 am »
I am looking for online price guides to add to my resource site.  I would like sites that offer searchable data bases. I need help!!  Any suggestions?  Tell Us why you like the site you are recommending.   

I have found:

www.PriceMiner.com This site is past sales. They base  there searches on Ebay TISA GoAntiques and Auction Houses. What I have seen 90% is based on Ebay past auctions.  I just signed up today. Cost 10bucks a month or 100bucks a year.

www.Kovels.com  Looking for the value of your antique or collectible? More than 600,000 prices for antiques and collectibles sold in the United States are listed here. Each entry gives a description, price, and year of sale so the information can be used to price items today, track trends, or for tax and estate purposes.

www.Artfact.com  Find, Price & Research Antiques & Fine Arts  They are offering Basic for one year free. I am still figuring this one out, but it looks pretty good.

www.acp-web.com  I have been talking with the owner (he is from Houston too) and they have a new designed coming out soon.  This is a database style with a lot of good pics. Worth a look see.
Gary Daw
AKA CoachGary
www.coachgary.com
Resource Center for Personal Property Appraisers & Antique Dealers