Author Topic: The Reconciliation - Colonial Art  (Read 1134 times)

nsevarino

• View Profile
The Reconciliation - Colonial Art
« on: July 07, 2009, 12:22:58 pm »
If there is someone out there who knows something about colonial art I need some help finding out the artist with a picture I have. It is titled "The Reconciliation". If you think colonial art (at least it looks like it is of that time) is your thing, please give me a way to send a photo to you. When I shrink the file size you cannot make out the picture well enough so I would have to send it to you.

Thanks in advance and sorry for no picture

regularjoe2

• View Profile
Re: The Reconciliation - Colonial Art
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 05:27:24 pm »
Welcome , nsevarino .

Perhaps you could put images on a free site , such as 'photobucket.com' and post a link here .

It's an old hackers'/spammers' trick to ask for email addresses on forums , b.board services & etc . , so most folks won't repond to such requests .
Don't get me wrong , I'm not saying that it's your intent here .

Just post a link & see if anybody here knows anything .

cogar

• View Profile
Re: The Reconciliation - Colonial Art
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 04:21:01 am »
When I shrink the file size you cannot make out the picture well enough so I would have to send it to you.

nsevarino, in your photo program, have you tried the option .... "Save a Copy --- For E-mail or Web"?

That function will greatly shrink the file size ..... but won't shrink the picture size. And you can select a picture size from wee small to really big.