Author Topic: Chess sets  (Read 1210 times)

pennyshahin

• View Profile
Chess sets
« on: March 07, 2010, 10:29:08 am »
Hi it's Pennyshahin here from stevenage ,england  -the weathers bright and sunny but by god it's a cold wind that sends shivers up your back and other bits,my father in law recently died at the good age of 92 he was a chess fanatic ,my wife and I are selling of some of his items as we intend to move here are a few some of his chess sets I wonder if any of you could shed some light on their origin and possible value -should we decide to sell,great forum-i've tried to add more pictures but it says file to big is there away round that.

waywardangler

Re: Chess sets
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 10:48:48 am »
I use photo editing software that allows me to crop pictures and it also has a JPG exporter that allows me to compress pictures and determine what their download times are for various internet connection speeds.  The restrictions on posting photos here is 2000 KB in size (total per post I believe).  If each pic you have is 2000 KB, you could do separate posts with 1 pic in each post.  I see you have 1 nice and clear pic attached.

syl

• View Profile
Re: Chess sets
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 11:01:18 am »
When you go to the subject page at the top is a sticky that says 'Photos Are Important'. Read that. If you start using Photobucket or some other host you will have better luck, hopefully.