Author Topic: presser cookers  (Read 1049 times)

carl

• View Profile
presser cookers
« on: March 23, 2010, 06:23:54 pm »
my wife's friend gave this press cooker to her about 17 years ago.we want to find out what it would be worth .. on the lid it has   The presser cooker co   made in Denver col   it has a wire handle and a ring on the side and all nobs are brass the presser release is square..canemail pictures if have i an e mail address

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
Re: presser cookers
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 07:29:39 pm »
Welcome carl.  Without pictures it's rather difficult to  do much searching. If you follow the directions at the top of this section you will be able to post directly here in order for more members to view your item.

Just a quick search using The Pressure Cooker Company Denver brought this up. Don't know if this is what your looks like exactly, but it seems similar to your description.  It sold (with one bid) for $18.99 plus shipping. Unfortunately no other identifying info was provided.

http://www.onlineauction.com/index.php?page=auction:view_item&auction_id=1085556

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: presser cookers
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 12:46:36 am »
Hi  Carl! 

Nice older piece you have there.

The problem with pressure cookers and them holding their value is that the older they get the more dangerous they generally get.  Not able to hold the pressure well without exploding. 

We used my mom's old one for years and had to finally retire it due to instability. 
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!