Author Topic: Antique pneumatic timer!  (Read 15640 times)

dontbe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.antique-shop.com
Antique pneumatic timer!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2004, 10:15:51 am »
TENTION tention
not needed, its all good.

DB wants to be helpful, just doesnt know the direct way to do it at this time....

It was a good thread. I hope your closer to the answer than when you arrived.
regards, Ed
Go to My Webpage
to talk about antiques and check on upcoming antique related events

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Antique pneumatic timer!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2004, 04:59:35 pm »
first of all I don't have time to waste!you ask a question. you got and answer' it was used as a switch for gas-oil fired motor's. then later found to work very well with model airplane motors. it has nothing to do with the wright brother's.

raddman

• View Profile
Antique pneumatic timer!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2004, 06:03:42 pm »
Helping people is a waste of your time? then what are you doing posting on every other question that is ask here? by the way I finally found out today what this item is/was really used for... I guess some people just aren't as knowledgeable as they think,  Last post from me on this forum.........Bye

dontbe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.antique-shop.com
Antique pneumatic timer!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2004, 09:02:30 am »
Raddman, I hope you keep visiting.
DB Antiques is an early adopter of the forums, and a regular. His replies to many topics are greatly appreciated, as it is helping get the forum going... we wouldnt have been able to have this exchange without his original post...

You found out what you think it was used for, but your not going to share?? I'd REALLY like to know what you have been told. Especially after this exchange!

regards, Ed

Go to My Webpage
to talk about antiques and check on upcoming antique related events

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Antique pneumatic timer!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2004, 05:31:26 pm »
:( dontbe I thank you for your support' it was not my intention to upset anyone. this info was found via a search site I do not and can not save every site in which this is the case, as to where this info was found. nor can I take the time to hunt it again. I will say'do not limit yourself in your search. try advance search etc.