Author Topic: What do you think about these?  (Read 1332 times)

Greendoxie

• View Profile
What do you think about these?
« on: May 02, 2010, 09:03:27 pm »
An older lady this weekend gave me some things, and in the box, was 32 cut outs from cereal boxes.  Most of them have dates and they are 1963,  they are from Kelloggs.  They all have biographies of famous people throughout history.  A few of them are: John Slaughter, Osceola, Amerigo Vespucci, and Christopher Columbus.  All of them are just the pictures and words, it seems they were cut out of a back of a cereal box.  The are in overall good condition for the age.  They all do have a hole punch on the top left hand corner, they must have been at one point kept on a ring.  Are these worth anything? How should I go about checking out the value?

waywardangler

Re: What do you think about these?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 09:05:19 pm »
Pics would be nice and help out a lot, greendoxie.

Greendoxie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 09:37:20 pm »
Sorry, kinda new to this.  I attached a picture of the whole collection and a up close picture of Buffalo Bill.

Blonde1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 01:43:37 am »
My mom used to collect Kelloggs Pep cards, which were of actors/actresses and sports stars.  Kelloggs came out with baseball cards, pins, trading cards etc but I have never seen cards like yours :-\, what is on the flip side of them?  I checked out Ebay and couldn't find anything, which may be a good thing ;D if there aren't alot or any there can mean it's rare/hard to find or I just didn't enter the right thing :P but there were NO Kelloggs Pep cards on Ebay now either, that a first!? :o
Great now I'll get to sleep ::)

Greendoxie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 05:39:35 am »
Thanks for the info, there is nothing on the back, just the plain brown that would've been the inside of the cereal box.