Author Topic: BRONZE MEDALLION/THE GREAT WAR 4 CIVIILIZATION MILITARY"  (Read 1926 times)

smiles1007

• View Profile
BRONZE MEDALLION/THE GREAT WAR 4 CIVIILIZATION MILITARY"
« on: October 11, 2010, 06:47:47 pm »
Bronze Medallion  “The Great War 4 Civilization Military” A medallion marked with The Great War for Civilization It has written on it: "The Great War for Civilization" and also has the countries listed: France, Italy, Serbia, Japan, Montenegro, Russia, Greece, Great Britain, Belgium, Brazil, Portugal, Romania, and China. It also has a crest with US on it in the center. The other side has a winged person holding a shield and sword and a metal cloak. Anyone know its value on it? Thanks!

Sara Finn

• View Profile
Re: BRONZE MEDALLION/THE GREAT WAR 4 CIVIILIZATION MILITARY"
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 07:19:10 pm »
I see these for sale (complete, with lanyard ring) from between $8.00 to $30.00 here in the U.S., smiles1007.

WW1 vintage item.

mariok54

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 09:25:21 am »
Hi,
Not sure where you are located, but you should be able to find your medal somewhere on this site, together with a retail price, which should be a good guide. You can always pick up new ribbons for very little.

http://www.medal-medaille.com/index.php?cPath=190

marcylove

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 12:54:07 pm »
I have one of these...It's a Victory Medal of the US during WWI.  Mine still has the ribbon which is a rainbow.