Author Topic: The Humphrey Radiantfire N0. 101  (Read 2954 times)

markgoconnor

The Humphrey Radiantfire N0. 101
« on: March 13, 2004, 07:12:14 pm »
Question:
I recently purchased a Humphrey Radiantfire N0. 101 at an estate sale. Everything seems intact, but the ceramic fire cones and ceramic block show signs of discoloration, where can I purchase new replacements. Oh yeah, can you tell me how old this fire place heater is.
Thanks.

D&b antiques

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 01:28:58 pm »
mark safety first' this gas heater was popular in the 1920's. the best bet is finding another one like it. other wise you' can try. ceramic industries, inc.

melissa donley

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 09:50:57 am »
I have Humphrey Radiantfire that I picked up a few years ago.  The date on is 1905-1917.  Does anyone know anything about this one.  I have tried to look it up in antique books but the only ones that I found had lion heads on the front legs and mine does not have the lion heads.  The legs look like the top of them have the shape of a vase design.  It is old but do not find any like it anywhere.  Does anyone know anything about this and where I can out the value of it?  All of the antique stores around here do not know anything about it and never heard of it before?

If anyone knows anything about it please respond.  I also have a e-mail address if anyone would like to respond that way.  E-mail bigred_melissa@yahoo.com.

Sincerely.

Melissa Donley :lol:  :lol: