Author Topic: Cabinet...  (Read 40664 times)

hosman321

• View Profile
Re: Cabinet...
« Reply #150 on: December 25, 2010, 11:29:13 am »
I really do like it, and I do love it's age, I've just had some "off" feelins about it. I think I just need to find the proper place for it. Plus, I really hate losing money on an item and I know I couldn't sell it for the price I paid. So, I'll fix her and clean her up and it will be fine.

I agree Dean, was a really strange comment. Freaked me out though because my mom and I have both seen ghosts, sometimes at the same time. So, now I'll always be thinking about that comment when I look at it. I'll let ya'll know if anything freaky happens!  :P

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 25, 2010, 11:53:30 am »
I posted a while ago about strange things happening with an ancient Egyptian oil lamp I have which was used during a tomb robbery. My husband and I both had the sensation of having our fingers burned suddenly when we handled it too much. But despite this, I don't get any bad feelings from it. I have no logical explanation for this since I felt it myself and out of all my things, this is the only one I've had this kind of thing from. Ultimately I decided it just seem to want to sleep, so I provide a safe place where it can do that. We get along just fine. 
Antiqueaholic in recovery

hosman321

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2011, 03:54:15 pm »
Definitely creepy tales! But what an amazing piece of history it must be. You should show a picture again, I think I saw it posted a long time ago but still wanna see.
I was crusin' CL and found this dry sink. Mine must be missing the metal/enamel sink part.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/atq/2222069236.html