Author Topic: Ebay is doing something to me I've never seen before  (Read 2439 times)

bob535

• View Profile
Ebay is doing something to me I've never seen before
« on: February 27, 2011, 02:05:41 pm »
I have never noticed this happening before. I do not know if i may have accidentally turned on a feature or something. When ever i do a search now it auto-corrects my spelling, and it is very annoying.

I can type in what i mean to type, make sure i have the spelling I want, and when i hit enter it changes to something else. Is there a way to turn this off?

Oceans64

• View Profile
Re: Ebay is doing something to me I've never seen before
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 02:08:33 pm »
I'll be happy to hear if there is...  It can be annoying...
"In times like these, it is helpful to remember that there have always been times like these." — Paul Harvey

mariok54

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 02:11:46 pm »
I've noticed that recently, and it tends to be if they don't have any hits for what you've typed in .. As you say, annoying!

bob535

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 02:15:05 pm »
Ahh okay I will try to figure this out, and let you know if there is a way to turn it off.

waywardangler

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 03:49:30 pm »
etsy does it too. I do not know if there is a way to turn it off. Googles also does it and so does windows.  Usually if you keep typing it accepts what you typed and not their automatic feature that thinks it knows what you are typing..