Author Topic: Glass or Crystal lamp with red etched glass or crystal lampshade  (Read 1044 times)

Kramer

• View Profile
I am new to this forum...I don't know much history on this. I don't see any writing on it anywhere. I am trying to find some info and value of this lamp. It belonged to a family member's grandmother. Is there any way to post a picture?

fancypants

• View Profile
Re: Glass or Crystal lamp with red etched glass or crystal lampshade
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:36:20 pm »
Welcome to the forum , Kramer .
 Although there's many 'tips' in for posting images here , my tip goes like this .... (for Windows-based computers) -

Put your image in the 'My Pictures' folder (check the image size , in order to 'stay within' size limits of the forum & edit it to a smaller size , if needed) >
Compose your post & select 'Additional Options' on the 'post reply' or 'post' screen >
Click on the 'browse' button for attachments >
This will open 'My Pictures' .... select the image you want to post & double-click on it >
Select (click on it) the 'Post' button & you're there !

If you're adding an image to a posting that you've already posted , follow the same procedure , except click on the 'save' button when you're done .
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:38:53 pm by fancypants »
" Methinks me the 'mental' in sentimental .... "

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Glass or Crystal lamp with red etched glass or crystal lampshade
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 02:38:25 pm »
Would love to see a pic!  Welcome to the forum!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!