Author Topic: Drive Traffic to ebay stores with Junkables.com website  (Read 3938 times)

barker2124

• View Profile
Drive Traffic to ebay stores with Junkables.com website
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:46 am »
Just wanted to tell everyone about an online antique website called www.Junkables.com - where you can list your items for sale and it is completely free no listing fees of any kind.
You can use paypal if you want or you do not have to. some members who sell on ebay also, just list their items on junkables.com without a paypal buynow button to drive traffic back to their items on ebay. it helps ebay stores more than any other site tried

waywardangler

Re: Drive Traffic to ebay stores with Junkables.com website
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:26:48 am »
How much traffic and how many sales are you getting on that site?  I quickly perused some categories I am interested in but did not find many listings.

barker2124

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 11:50:14 am »
www.Junkables.com is just starting out. they get about 500 unique visitors every day and growing every day. they also run a constant add with google and have just started running adds in many newspapers. Many items are listed in the collectibles category, for some reason members seem to prefer that category.
Junkables is a great online antique website and will be as big as some of the other online antique websites soon, with the way they treat the site. members email things that they think should be changed or things they might not like about the site and both site owners do all they can to please the members.
Members are allowed to put their personal website address in their profiles and if they want to put their website address in their listings they are free to do that also. Junkables also has a friend facebook http://www.facebook.com/JunkablesAntiques#!/junkables page with 5000 friends and fan facebook http://www.facebook.com/JunkablesAntiques that is growing everyday. Junkables share all newly listed items on both facebook pages which brings a lot of antique buyers to the items that are shared on facebook. they also have a larger twitter following. Junkables.com would love any help they could get - making them a great online antique website - and Junkables.com will always be free to use.

ironlord1963

• View Profile
    • Ironlord's Treasure Chest
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 12:00:16 pm »
Junkables has been around for a couple of years now.  Your first post back in 2009 listed it.   Are you the Admin to this site? and what else can you tell me to use this site.  I may be intrested in adding some stuff, but the other sites I have tried over the last couple of years have yielded no sales, and Ebay has, I understand all the issues with Ebay, but it does work, if your item is good enough and the price is set right.

barker2124

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 12:24:20 pm »
The thing about www.Junkables.com is that you can list your items on www.Junkables.com and also have them on any other site. if you wish to put a link to your other sites that you use, you are welcome to do that also. They leave it completely open and up to the seller to decide how they want to sell their items. lots of users sell directly off of Junkables by putting a buynow button on and other users link back to their on websites or stores. Junkables.com also set the site up so that each item listed is its own webpage searchable by google and all the other search engines - that way Junkables.com gets more individual keyword traffic and the seller who listed the item has a better chance of having their items come up first in google. for example if someone searches for  Light Pole Bottle Opener - Junkables.com will come up in the first page of google - or better yet it will come to the a light pole bottle opener listed on junkables.com - and it is free to list items - so really it is just like get your item out their even more and giving your store or website a better chance in getting found by the search engines.