Author Topic: sunrise fine bone china  (Read 2988 times)

hagis

• View Profile
sunrise fine bone china
« on: September 21, 2005, 07:05:56 pm »
<_< can anyone help me with information on  a company named sunrise fine bone china , i have a beer stien produced by them and looking for some info on it.   Thanks for any help Stu

dogsleddn

• View Profile
Re: sunrise fine bone china
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 11:15:27 am »
<_< can anyone help me with information on  a company named sunrise fine bone china , i have a beer stien produced by them and looking for some info on it.   Thanks for any help Stu
This looks like an old message but it might help some others who are looking for information on Sunrise Fine bone china shop.
The Sunrise China shop was a shop run by Community Living Toronto- an agency that works with Developementally challenged children and adults.
The  different types of china were made by adults with Dev.Dis. employed by CLT. They set the molds fired them sanded hand painted and packed the china.
They had different contracts like Ford Canada and made diiferent plates and cups with old cars on them. They had different types or sets of china like nature,planes or what ever. They made cups beer mugs plates and thimbles. They had an incredible line an great quality product. They folded many years ago because they didn't have the ability to sell the product/promote. There are many pieces out there and I have an old beer mug with a dog team on it. I drank coffee out of it for 18 years. The handle has a crack on it so I just display it now. I would be interested in buying another one if it is out there. I have been looking. If you have one and are interested in selling it to me email me at dogsleddn@hotmail.com
I am a dog racer and worked for CLT for 25 years.I loved that mug and would love to replace it. I hope this answers your question Stu.
Joel

mart

• View Profile
Re: sunrise fine bone china
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 08:50:31 am »
What an interesting bit of info !!  Thanks and welcome to the forum !!