Author Topic: This is for my daughter ?  (Read 1235 times)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
This is for my daughter ?
« on: September 19, 2011, 01:41:56 pm »
My daughter was left 5 or 6 six of these pictures. I'm not sure if they're watercolors. They are signed Robert Chase. I've looked him up. Now, are these actually worth anything? I see on ebay a couple of different things and the internet has some things, but what's the difference? Theses are not oils for sure. Has anyone info to share? I don't think they are te most beautiful, and they need  to be cleaned. Maybe they were just mfg.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

fancypants

• View Profile
Re: This is for my daughter ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 02:55:49 pm »
I'm wondering if all of the small collection have got the "Turner" label on them , greenacres ....

If I were you , I'd focus on the ones that do not have such a label , in the event you may have 'the real deal' in one of your items !
" Methinks me the 'mental' in sentimental .... "

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 03:08:01 pm »
Thank you. There's one in here living I want to check. The ones I took weren't hanging. That was the only one I think with the label. The other one I have up here doesn't, I want to check the others.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 04:45:12 pm »
The ones with the label are from the dept. store decorative items like you would buy from Wal-Mart !! Check the others and see what you find !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 11:02:04 pm »
Good advice ya'll...I would also zero in on the ones without the labels and that the labeled ones are definitely ones that were quantity made.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!