Author Topic: Antique Lamp  (Read 2320 times)

CRDB

• View Profile
Antique Lamp
« on: November 06, 2004, 09:44:31 am »
Trying to find info about a table lamp. Some one told me it could be a maker called Renaud (unsure of spelling). Can anyone provide me info or a pathway to info on this maker?

kerrybee

• View Profile
Antique Lamp
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 09:40:17 pm »
sorry, I struck out - I tried Renaud, Reynaud - - computers are stupid as I said in an earlier post - they search for exactly what you put in -  :(

Sounds French?  can you post pics?  

Or would you like to try this site, and search:

www.kaleden.com               go to the lamps/lighting  - - -lots of great items

Post back and I'll try to help - - - Thanks,   KB

CRDB

• View Profile
Antique Lamp
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 11:54:05 pm »
I don't have digital capability so cannot post pics. It does sound French but I was told Renaud (sic) was an American manufacturer and the only markings on the lamp indicate patents approved in U.S. and Canada. I'll check the website you mentioned (much appreciated) and would also appreciate any other info you can provide. I can snail mail some pics if you think you'd have a shot at identifying the piece. It's an unusual one with a 3" tall by 13" diameter circular drum style shade that includes yellow/white slag glass sides and an acid etched top. Truly gorgeous. I just wish I knew who made it.  

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Antique Lamp
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 01:52:37 pm »
:huh: sorry guy's & gal's I was sleeping. rinaud is american maker. art's & crafts time frame. average value. $400.00 to $450.00.

kerrybee

• View Profile
Antique Lamp
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 07:19:13 pm »
Thanks D/B - there is no substitute for experience in the field - -

KB    

CRDB

• View Profile
Antique Lamp
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 10:15:13 am »
Thanks D&b. I'll continue the search with a new spelling and hopefully find something similar to my lamp.